Thursday, April 15, 2010

What's Bothering Me Now

I jumped on the blog-wagon. I want to be in the world of communications, preferably Public Relations, but am currently a Magazines major at the University of Georgia. Basically, I need a medium to express the multiple things I see in a day that irk me or make me wonder if certain people should be allowed to reproduce. While some posts might seem satirical (which they probably are), others might actually be of a serious nature as I do care about the world. This is about what bothers ME! Not anyone else, so try not to take offence. I do not plan to be politically correct or too personal, so enjoy my thoughts. So for the first post:

What's bothering me now
Higher Education

Twas two weeks before finals and all through the town
Not a student was sleeping; sun up to sun down
The teachers were assigning tests, projects and essays
with hopes that their pupils would soon go insane.

The students stayed up and wrote and read
While visions of failure danced in their heads
If I had just done beauty school or married rich
I wouldn't be studying but alas! Life's a Bitch.

It's just really annoying when you've paid so many dollars
While your back starts to curve from sitting from hours.
They charge and charge you and charge you again
to not use things and do things; such good friends.

So now that I've vented and spoken my peace
I've got to get writing so blogging must cease
and Though I have no I idea how
That's the first post of what's bothering me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment