Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What's Bothering Me Now: Miley Cyrus


Watch then read:
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/miley_cyrus/index.html

and an interview explaining the video:
http://www.eonline.com/videos/v53100_miley-spills-on-sexy-new-video.html

Basically, Miley's message is "Don't be tamed" or rather GO WILD!!!! So there you have it America's youth. If you want to prove that you are grown up and wish to do the things you want to do, you should just be crazy and then your parents and society will see you for the mature being you were aiming for:

For those who don't know me, I can get a bit crazy
Have to get my way, 24 hours a day
'Cause I'm hot like that
Every guy everywhere just gives me mad attention
Like I'm under inspection, I always get the 10s
'Cause I'm built like that

[anyone else suffocating from Miley's ego,one stanza in???]

I go through guys like money flyin' out their hands
They try to change me but they realize they can't
And every tomorrow is a day I never planned
If you're gonna be my man, understand

[Nick Jonas, Liam Hemsworth, Justin Gaston (side note--> both Liam and Justin have lived with the Cyrus family...PRESH!!) and yet somehow she has still changed...Hannah Montana RIP]

[Chorus]
I can't be tamed, I can't be saved
I can't be blamed, I can't, can't
I can't be tamed, I can't be changed
I can't be saved, I can't be (can't be)
I can't be tamed

[Neither could Britney..."My life has been so over protected" and she turned out just fine...What Up K-Fed?]

If I see my reflectiona bout my intentions
I'll tell ya I'm not here to sell ya
Or tell ya to get to hell
I'm like a puzzle but all of my pieces are jagged
If you can understand this, we can make some magic
I'm on like that

[Miley Cyrus said "Hell"]

I wanna fly I wanna drive I wanna go

[go where? rehab? because you're making great time.]


Best Wishes Miley, we're all rooting for you and hope that the grown up life treats you well. The good news is that celebrities get great rehab facilities and there's always celebrity fit club when the fab life goes straight to your hips.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful, eloquent, dazzling. words that can adequately describe this blog post and can never again be used in the same sentence as miley cyrus. welcome to way of lindsey lohan, miles, it's a durg-filled and paparazzi-ridden road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poignant. I had great hopes for Miley, but alas, her Parent Trap days seem to be behind her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rumor has it that Miley is remixing this song with Lil Jon. I'm sure he'll teach her well...YAY-AH! OK!! WHAT?! Academic scholar Lil Jon is. And Miley is next.

    ReplyDelete